Treatments from Mother Earth
with her healing is possible....
Studio Joi- can give your hair a nutritious intervention.
YOU are NOT average. Your fingerprints and hair are different from anyone else's on this earth. You are a unique combination of DNA that has never been, and will never be seen again in the world. You and your hair are unique and should be treated as such.
The ancients knew Nature provides us with ingredients that heal. Joi carefully craft’s each treatment to suit your hair's needs, they are effective, inspirational and enjoyable.
The ingredients make the difference, rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, essential fatty acids, and many other naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes and amino acids which transform the treatments into something extraordinary for your hair and scalp.
Horsetail - is nourishing and hydrating, stimulates blood vessels in the scalp and has been used for centuries as a hair growth herb. The silica in horsetail helps to keep hair strong and adds shine and luster to hair, because it strengthens damaged and weak hair giving it vitality. Read on..
Amla - powder for hair is an extraordinary natural treatment used to provide added strength to hair roots, bring luster to hair, encourage hair growth, and addresses premature grey hair.
Nourishes hair from root to tip. Read on..
Stinging nettle - It is an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K. For flexible bones, a healthy heart, thick hair, beautiful skin, and lots of energy, make friends with sister stinging nettle. It may make you feel so good you'll jump up and exercise. Read on..
Avocado - benefits for hair, avocado oil helps rejuvenating and moisturizing the scalp. One can use avocado oil for hair in many ways as it’s an exceptional treatment for revitalizing dry, damaged, lifeless hair. Read on..
Banana - is extremely good for your hair and skin since it has natural moisturizing properties. Banana is rich in minerals and vitamins (Vitamin E, C, B and A) that help to promote healthy skin and hair recovery. It is a rich storehouse of potassium and natural oils that make banana an excellent emollient. Tryptophan is an amino acid, contained in bananas and this makes it perfect for beauty treatments. Read on..
Honey - contains 80% of sugar and the rest 20% consists of nutrients like iron, calcium, phosphorus and Vitamin C, B and magnesium. This magical potion contains anti septic and anti-microbial properties which speeds up the healing process. This property of honey prevents the growth of bacteria by producing enzymes which prevent bacterial infections. Because of its rich store house of nutrients, honey is a very useful beauty aid that nourishes the skin and the hair. It is food for hair. Read on..
Water is essential to life in general, and it is no different with hair, it is the "ultimate moisturizer."
Steam hydration is basically like a Sauna for your scalp and has many benefits for your scalp and hair.
Steam, because it consists of tiny droplets of liquid water, works with your conditioner to dramatically increase your hair's moisture. When you use the power of steam while deep conditioning, you are encouraging both the nourishing properties of the conditioner and the hydrating qualities of water, to penetrate deep inside the hair shaft. Read on..
Aromatherapy uses oils extracted from flowers, seeds, leaves, roots, fruit and twigs for special effect. These essential oils are formulated to work in harmony with the body and have an ability to affect a person’s well-being. Essential oils can play a significant role in skin and hair care. Their natural healing properties allow them to effectively assist in treatment for everything from bruises to dandruff.
The unique combination of organic essential oils and nutrient rich botanicals will cleanse and condition your hair, leaving it soft, shiny and manageable. Read on..
Coconut oil - This versatile, low molecular weight oil is able to seal the hair, but complements this sealing capacity with a strong affinity for hair proteins not found in other hair oils.
Coconut oil’s many health benefits are attributed to the rich lauric, capric and caprylic acids. These omega three fatty acids give it its antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti fungal properties. It can be used to cook food, nurture and moisturize hair and skin, and treat infections. Read on..
Ever since Cleopatra filled her bathtub with Goat’s milk and jumped in, fresh goat’s milk has been revered for its superior moisturizing properties. Little did she know that the reason it left her skin feeling silky smooth and supple was because of its unique protein structure. Read on..
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" Lao Tzu
150 Shoreline Hwy c32, Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA • 415.729.7065 • joi@Studiojoi.com